- akce již proběhla.
Digitalization of Trade Finance Current developments and trends in trade finance from IT solutions provider point of view
Navigace pro Akce
IT solutions for trade finance products such as L/Cs, Bank Guarantees, Export and Import Finance; Digital documents; BPO; Supply Chain Finance.
Seminar with a leading Foreign Speaker – The Seminar will be held in English with no interpretation!
Who should attend:
This seminar will be of benefit to professionals working in bank´s trade finance departments working with various trade finance products and instruments such as documentary credits, bank guarantees, export and import financing, etc. Bank IT specialists and relationship managers will gain an insight into practices in trade finance with focus on supply chain finance, IT solutions for trade finance, etc. The seminar will be also very valuable to business people active in trade finance.
• bankers in trade finance departments with working experience,
• IT specialists, relationship managers,
• exporters and importers using trade finance instruments and services.
David Hennah – Head of trade & supply chain finance with Misys, London and Member of the World Trade Board
Introduction to main developments and trends in Trade Finance from IT solutions provider point of view
• Key drivers influencing change in the market: regulation, new models for risk and finance, digitisation, globalisation
• Latest developments in trade & supply chain software solutions; back-office and corporate channels
• Integration of partner solutions to support paperless trade and regulatory compliance
Activities of the World Trade Board and report from the World Trade Symposium 2017
• Closing the trade finance funding gap topwards SMEs
• Promoting adoption of legal entity identifiers
• Assessing the true potential of blockchain in trade finance
• Promoting sustainable trade and the circular economy
Latest developments in new technology
• Blockchain, smart contracts, tokenisation, big data, mobile devices, Internet of Everything, track & trace, intelligent sensors, bioemtrics, drones, robotics
Supply Chain Finance
• Supply chain finance – what is it?
• Supply Chain finance techniques
• Receivables purchase v. Loan or advances-based SCF
• Enabling framework
BPO – digital platform for open account bank solutions
• How is BPO to function?
• Use of BPO and its possible future
Více informací a možnost registrace zde – https://www.icc-cr.cz/cs/akce/digitalization-of-trade-finance-current-developments-and-trends?type=1
ICC ČR, Florentinum (recepce A), Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha 1
Tel. 257 217 744, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mezinárodní obchodní komora (ICC ČR)